Navona Pizzeria Whitby & Oshawa
Are YOU interested in opening your own Navona Pizzeria?
Franchising opportunities now available to take you from “Yes” to turnkey pizzeria. Navona Pizzeria was founded in 2007 and started as a family restaurant. Quality of food, excellent customer service and meeting or exceeding commitments have always been a priority and have proven to be the stepping stones behind the success of the Navona Pizzeria franchise.
We invite you to get started with this profitable franchise opportunity to build your own successful Navona Pizzeria’ franchise. Using our 25 years experience in the Pizza business the folks at Navona Pizzeria will provide you with the support you need to succeed. You’ll benefit from comprehensive on-the-job training at one of our Navona Pizzerias, a supportive team and a established brand name with the recipe for success that’s been tested for over 30 years.
FRANCHISING BASICS 101
FYI – YOUR STEPS TO SUCCESS include hard work, dedication and quality food & service.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? It takes a strong work ethic to be successful in this business. If you won’t stop until you get it done right then this business may be right for you.
If you have great people skills and you love interacting with colleagues and customers then this business may be right for you.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are self-motivated and love using your problem-solving skills to overcome challenges then running your own business may be right for you.
Are you willing to make the financial commitment necessary to open your own pizza business? If you’re able to finance the purchase, which covers your rights to use the Navona Pizzeria brand, your location and setup, your training and more then this franchise opportunity could be your path to business success.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
- Expressing Interest – Please submit an expression of interest or contact Navona Pizzeria through this web form. We will then go through a process of due diligence and consultation with you to make sure we’re both making the right business choice. If it’s all a “go” we’ll move on to step 2
- Finding Your Location – Whether you are considering an existing Pizzeria or new location, our seasoned pros will help find the right location for you. If needed we can help you negotiate the best lease deal for your preferred pizzeria location and handle any municipal regulations and licensing that needs to be taken care of.
- Securing Financing – You’ll need to have either the cash or financing from a financial institution to purchase your franchise. Navona Pizzeria can also offer financing assistance to qualified purchasers.
- Training – Every one of our franchise applicants will benefit from Navona Pizzeria’s comprehensive 8-10 week training program. You’ll learn food prep, business management, HR and more. Plus, we offer ongoing development from our sales and service experts.
- Building Your Store – A Navona Pizzeria restaurant is a turnkey business. Our design and construction team manage every aspect of store design and construction. So whether you’re buying an existing franchise or building a new restaurant, we set you up to succeed.
- Dough-ball day! – Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for: the doors are open, and you’re in business! From day one you’ll be running your restaurant with confidence knowing that you’re prepared… and knowing we’re there to help guide you to make your pizza restaurant as successful as possible. Worried about dough consistency? We got your back, your dough will be delivered daily.
That’s the skinny on opening your new Navona Pizzeria franchise, think you’re ready to get the dough-ball rolling? Contact us.